Cory Bradley, LMSW.
- Licensed Master Social Worker
- Mental Health Professional
- Mental Health Counselor
- Mental Health Therapist
- Social Worker
Hours & Fees
Monday 8:00 AM – 12:30 PM
Tuesday 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Wednesday 11:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Thursday 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Friday By Appointment
Fees $75 – $200/hour*
*Depending on Session/Service.
Sliding Scale may be available.
In-Network Provider for
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- United Health Care
- Licensed Master Social Worker – Northwest Nazarene University
- Gottman Level 1 – Gottman Institute
- Dispute Resolution Certification
– Boise State University
- VR Therapy
- Licensed Master Social Worker
- National Provider Identifier
Cory Bradley, LMSW.
Licensed Master Social Worker
My Approach to Helping
Life is hard, complex, and doesn’t always seem to make sense. However, together we can navigate life in a healthy and positive way. My goal and commitment is to work alongside you and help you heal, accomplish your goals, and help you discover your unique self.
I graduated from Northwest Nazarene University in Social Work and have a Dispute Resolution Certificate from Boise State University. Currently, I am working on my Gottman level two certification. Along with continued training I have a drive for research and using VR Therapy. I provide services to individuals, couples, and groups.
It is incredibly moving to witness healing in therapy. While you may feel the weight of life is pushing down on you, together we can work towards healing, healthy growth, and tools that will help empower you to gain a new relationship with yourself, with others, and help you to live your best life.
“One day you will tell your story of how you overcame what you went through and it will become someone else’s survival guide.
~ Brene Brown
A Few Services I Provide
Services also known as modes or types of mental health care sessions can be given in a variety of formats, including:
- Individual Therapy & Counseling: This therapy involves only the patient and the therapist. Sometimes called psychotherapy or talk therapy is a process through which a client works one-on-one with a trained mental health clinician in a safe, caring, and confidential environment.
- Marital/Couples Counseling: This type of therapy helps a couple that is struggling with aspects of their relationship. This type of therapy can also be used to help spouses and partners understand why their loved one has a mental disorder, what changes in communication and behaviors can help, and what they can do to cope.
- Premarital Counseling: A type of therapy that helps couples take the next step in their relationship, resolve issues in their relationship before they commit to marriage, or set relationship goals.
- Family Counseling: Because family is a key part of the team that helps people with mental illness get better, it is sometimes helpful for family members to understand what their loved one is going through, how they themselves can cope, and what they can do to help.
- Relationship Counseling: Focuses on improving the relationship between individuals by helping them resolve interpersonal issues. The relationship may fall under the marital, couple or family groups or may be in-laws, friends, co-workers, or other acquaintances.
Telehealth: Also known as teletherapy, generally, refers to individual psychotherapy or talk therapy delivered through technology like video conferencing.
Ages I Work With
Each stage of life creates different challenges to good mental health. Eating right, staying physically active, getting enough sleep, and having health relationship will help support good mental health & wellness throughout life.
An accurate diagnosis and an age-appropriate treatment program is crucial when one is suffering from mental health issues such as depression, anxiety, or other mental health disorder. I offer services for:
Some Client Concerns I Treat
Mental health crises range from the worries we all experience as part of everyday life to traumatic mental health crisis or serious long-term conditions. A mental health crisis is a difficult life situation where a person’s coping strategies do not work. People in crisis feel helpless and distressed, they feel like they are losing control over their life.
I am trained to help people experiencing a crisis and can teach skills and strategies to manage crisis situations more effectively. Some of my client concerns and mental health crisis and disorder specialties include:
- Addictions and Compulsions
- Adjusting to Change / Life Transitions
- Attachment Issues
- Codependency / Dependency
- Dual Diagnosis
- Family of Origin Issues
- Gambling Addiction
- Grief, Loss, and Bereavement
- Health / Illness / Medical Issues
- Helplessness / Victimhood
- Infidelity / Affair Recovery
- Life Purpose / Meaning / Inner-Guidance
- Midlife Crisis / Midlife Transition
- Posttraumatic Stress / Trauma
- Pre-Marital Counseling
- Relationships and Marriage
- Sex Addiction
Types of Therapy
- Adlerian Psychology / Psychotherapy
- Attachment-Based Family Therapy (ABFT)
- Depth Therapy
- Developmental Model of Couples Therapy
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT)
- Existential Psychotherapy
- Integration of different therapy models
- Journal Therapy
- Jungian Psychotherapy
- Narrative Therapy
- Person-Centered Therapy (Rogerian Therapy)
- Sand Tray Therapy
- Self Psychology
Industries & Communities Serves
Community can be defined in many ways, but when simplified down to its most important element, community is all about connection. Community is not just an entity or a group of people, it’s a feeling. It’s feeling connected to others, feeling accepted for who you are and feeling supported.
We’re social beings, and we are not meant to live in isolation. Community is critical for us to thrive, especially for someone with mental illness who is already experiencing the common symptoms of loneliness and isolation. Below are some of the communities I work with to help provide a sense of belonging, support, and purpose.
- Entertainment Industry
- First Responder/Medical
- Military/Law Enforcement
- Professional Sports
- Self-Employed and Freelance Professionals
Morgan Health Centers and its Affiliates are outpatient centers and NOT an emergency care facility. In case of an emergency please contact a primary care physician or the local emergency room, police or 911.
Those with disabilities often face major barriers getting the health care services they need. Research shows that, compared to people with out disabilities, people with disabilities are less likely to receive comprehensive preventative care. Improving physical access to health care services is essential to achieving health equity.
We recognize the needs of patients with disabilities, and make every effort to comply with state and federal accessibility regulations and accommodate these patients.
- Accessible Parking
- Gender Neutral Bathroom
- Service Animals Welcome
- Wheelchair Accessible Building
- Wheelchair Accessible Restroom
Additional Links to More Information About Morgan Health Centers
I invite you to explore reviews and additional web pages/sites related Morgan Health Centers and Affiliates.
- Morgan Health Centers – facebook.com/MorganHealthCenters
- Morgan Mental Health – facebook.com/MorganMentalHealth
- Morgan Primary Health – facebook.com/MorganPrimaryHealth
- Morgan Integrative Health – facebook.com/MorganIntegrativeHealth
- Morgan Children’s Fund – facebook.com/MorganChildrensFund
- Instagram – instagram.com/morganmental