Dominique Juarez, LCSW.
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker
- Mental Health Professional
- Mental Health Counselor
- Mental Health Therapist
- Social Worker
Hours & Fees
Monday By Appointment
Tuesday By Appointment
Wednesday 12:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Thursday By Appointment
Friday By Appointment
Fees $75 – $200/hour*
*Depending on Session/Service.
Sliding Scale may be available.
- Masters of Social Work
Minor in Addiction Studies – Boise State University
- Qualified Substance Use Disorder Professional
- Direct Service Provider for Domestic Violence Offender Treatment
- Certified Group Facilitator of Multiple Specialty Curriculums
- Licensed Professional Counselor
- National Provider Identifier
Dominique Juarez, LCSW.
Licensed Clinical Social Worker
My Approach to Helping
I graduated from Boise State University with a Masters of Social Work Degree and a minor in Addiction Studies. Through hard work and dedication, I received my clinical licensure from the State of Idaho and became an LCSW. I am also a qualified substance use disorder professional, direct service provider for domestic violence offender treatment, and certified group facilitator of multiple specialty curriculums.
I have worked in many different faucets throughout the mental health and social work fields and have excelled in providing various forms of therapy and other treatment services to people of all ages in individual, group, and institutional settings.
I have also done a lot of traveling throughout the Americas and have experienced many different things. This has all helped me become a very diverse and insightful individual who cares about the wellbeing of others. My many life experiences led me to a career of helping and empowering others. I am truly passionate about the kind of work I do and cannot see myself doing anything other than helping people in need.
Specific Issues I'm Skilled at Helping With
I specialize in the areas of psychotherapy, assessments/evaluations, group therapy, cognitive restructuring, substance use, domestic violence, and offender rehabilitation.
A Few Services I Provide
Mental health includes our emotional, psychological, and social well-being. It affects how we think, feel, and act. It also helps determine how we handle stress, relate to others, and make choices. Mental health is important at every stage of life, from childhood and adolescence through adulthood. Mental Health Services also known as modes or types of mental health care sessions can be given in a variety of formats, including:
- Individual Therapy & Counseling: This therapy involves only the patient and the therapist. Sometimes called psychotherapy or talk therapy is a process through which a client works one-on-one with a trained mental health clinician in a safe, caring, and confidential environment.
- Group Counseling: Two or more patients may participate in therapy at the same time. Patients can share experiences and learn that others feel the same way and have had the same experiences.
- Telehealth: Also known as teletherapy, generally, refers to individual psychotherapy or talk therapy delivered through technology like video conferencing.
Some Client Concerns I Treat
Mental health crises range from the worries we all experience as part of everyday life to traumatic mental health crisis or serious long-term conditions. A mental health crisis is a difficult life situation where a person’s coping strategies do not work. People in crisis feel helpless and distressed, they feel like they are losing control over their life.
I am trained to help people experiencing a crisis and can teach skills and strategies to manage crisis situations more effectively. Some of my client concerns and mental health crisis and disorder specialties include:
- Anger Management
- Chronic Impulsivity
- Chronic Relapse
- Domestic Abuse
- Drug Abuse
- Substance Use
Types of Therapy
Psychotherapy, also referred to as talk therapy, psycho-social therapy, counseling, or, simply, therapy, is the primary method for treating mental health problems by talking with a mental health provider. The goal is the help an individual better understand their mental health and teach strategies and tools that manage unhealthy thoughts and behaviors.
While there are many approaches to psychotherapy, there is no single approach that works for everyone. A therapist may use a blended approach, sampling techniques from several different types of psychotherapy. The kind of psychotherapy a person receives depends on the unique needs. Below are some of the types of psychotherapy I utilize.
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
- Cognitive Processing (CPT)
- Solution Focused Brief (SFBT)
Group therapy is a form of psychotherapy that aims to help people manage mental health conditions or cope with negative experiences and behaviors. One of the goals of group therapy is to bring people who share similar experiences together.
Meeting other people recovering from or working through similar issues helps people realize that they are not alone. Group members and therapists can help each other by sharing information and offering advice. Group members can support, reassure, and help each other improve throughout the treatment. Below is the group I lead:
- Young Adults 18-25 years of age
Morgan Health Centers and its Affiliates are outpatient centers and NOT an emergency care facility. In case of an emergency please contact a primary care physician or the local emergency room, police or 911.
Those with disabilities often face major barriers getting the health care services they need. Research shows that, compared to people with out disabilities, people with disabilities are less likely to receive comprehensive preventative care. Improving physical access to health care services is essential to achieving health equity.
We recognize the needs of patients with disabilities, and make every effort to comply with state and federal accessibility regulations and accommodate these patients.
- Accessible Parking
- Gender Neutral Bathroom
- Service Animals Welcome
- Wheelchair Accessible Building
- Wheelchair Accessible Restroom
Additional Links to More Information About Morgan Health Centers
I invite you to explore reviews and additional web pages/sites related to me, Morgan Health Centers, and Affiliates.
- Morgan Health Centers – facebook.com/MorganHealthCenters
- Morgan Mental Health – facebook.com/MorganMentalHealth
- Morgan Primary Health – facebook.com/MorganPrimaryHealth
- Morgan Integrative Health – facebook.com/MorganIntegrativeHealth
- Morgan Children’s Fund – facebook.com/MorganChildrensFund
- Instagram – instagram.com/morganmental