Tami M. Morgan, MA. LCPC-S
- Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor
- Marriage Therapist
- Family Therapist
- Mental Health Professional
- Mental Health Counselor
- Mental Health Therapist
- Clinical Director
Hours & Fees
Monday 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Tuesday 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Wednesday 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Thursday 12:30 PM – 3:00 PM
Friday By Appointment
Fees $75 – $200/hour*
*Depending on Session/Service.
Sliding Scale may be available.
In-Network Provider for
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Blue Cross & Blue
- United Health Care
- Masters in Counseling
Pacifica Graduate Institute
- Bachelor in Psychology
Idaho State University
- Psi Chi
International Honor Society in Psychology
- PACT Institute
- Couples Institute
- Trauma Training
National Institute for the Clinical Application of Behavioral Medicine (NICABM)
- Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor
- National Provider Identifier
Tami M. Morgan, MA. LCPC-S
Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor, Clinical Director
My Approach to Helping
Throughout the process of our human life, we cross thresholds into new life experiences that open opportunities of individual awareness. These personal awakenings create openings to moments of becoming greater than what we currently are. Together, we explore life experiences; creating meaning and purpose in moments of everyday living.
Along with working with individuals I am also a level I PACT couples therapist trained in the psychobiological approach to couples therapy. Using the principles of neuroscience, attachment theory, and biology of human arousal I will support you while assisting you in learning powerful strategies to implement desired change in your relationship.
My initial training in master’s level clinical work began at Pacifica Graduate Institute. This individual focused training emphasizes psychological forces such as feelings and emotions that influence behaviors. In essence, asking how our pasts effects our present. My ongoing training consists of specializations in treating Complex- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder.
Specific Issues I'm Skilled at Helping With
Psychobiological Approach to Couple Therapy (PACT) Certified
Whether a little spat or a screaming match, all couples fight. And all couples could do it better. Conflict resolution for couples is a crucial skill.
PACT is a type of couples therapy that quickly gets to the heart of what’s happening with conflict and tension in your relationship. PACT works by cutting out a lot of the confusing talking and arguing about who’s right and how to fix a given problem.
“What I love about being a therapist is witnessing your creation of a new understanding of your life. With this new understanding I witness with you a renewal of your life energy which guides you to living the live that you want.”
~ Tami M. Morgan
A Few Services I Provide
Services also known as modes or types of mental health care sessions can be given in a variety of formats, including:
- Individual Therapy & Counseling: This therapy involves only the patient and the therapist. Sometimes called psychotherapy or talk therapy is a process through which a client works one-on-one with a trained mental health clinician in a safe, caring, and confidential environment.
- Marital/Couples Counseling: This type of therapy helps a couple that is struggling with aspects of their relationship. This type of therapy can also be used o help spouses and partners understand why their loved one has a mental disorder, what changes in communication and behaviors can help, and what they can do to cope.
- Premarital Counseling: A type of therapy that helps couples take the next step in their relationship, resolve issues in their relationship before they commit to marriage, or set relationship goals.
- Relationship Counseling: Focuses on improving the relationship between individuals by helping them resolve interpersonal issues. The relationship may fall under the marital, couple or family groups or may be in-laws, friends, co-workers, or other acquaintances.
- Telehealth: Also known as teletherapy, generally, refers to individual psychotherapy or talk therapy delivered through technology like video conferencing.
Ages I Work With
Each stage of life creates different challenges to good mental health. Eating right, staying physically active, getting enough sleep, and having health relationship will help support good mental health & wellness throughout life.
An accurate diagnosis and an age-appropriate treatment program is crucial when one is suffering from mental health issues such as depression, anxiety, or other mental health disorder. I offer services for:
- Adults (18+)
- Older Adults (65+)
Some Client Concerns I Treat
Mental health crises range from the worries we all experience as part of everyday life to traumatic mental health crisis or serious long-term conditions. A mental health crisis is a difficult life situation where a person’s coping strategies do not work. People in crisis feel helpless and distressed, they feel like they are losing control over their life.
I am trained to help people experiencing a crisis and can teach skills and strategies to manage crisis situations more effectively. Some of my client concerns and mental health crisis and disorder specialties include:
- Addictions and Compulsions
- Adjusting to Change / Life Transitions
- Attachment Issues
- Codependency / Dependency
- Dual Diagnosis
- Family of Origin Issues
- Gambling Addiction
- Grief, Loss, and Bereavement
- Health / Illness / Medical Issues
- Helplessness / Victimhood
- Infidelity / Affair Recovery
- Life Purpose / Meaning / Inner-Guidance
- Midlife Crisis / Midlife Transition
- Posttraumatic Stress / Trauma
- Pre-Marital Counseling
- Relationships and Marriage
- Sex Addiction
Types of Therapy
- Adlerian Psychology / Psychotherapy
- Attachment-Based Family Therapy (ABFT)
- Depth Therapy
- Developmental Model of Couples Therapy
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT)
- Existential Psychotherapy
- Integration of different therapy models
- Journal Therapy
- Jungian Psychotherapy
- Narrative Therapy
- Person-Centered Therapy (Rogerian Therapy)
- Sand Tray Therapy
- Self Psychology
Industries & Communities Serves
Community can be defined in many ways, but when simplified down to its most important element, community is all about connection. Community is not just an entity or a group of people, it’s a feeling. It’s feeling connected to others, feeling accepted for who you are and feeling supported.
We’re social beings, and we are not meant to live in isolation. Community is critical for us to thrive, especially for someone with mental illness who is already experiencing the common symptoms of loneliness and isolation. Below are some of the communities I work with to help provide a sense of belonging, support, and purpose.
- Entertainment Industry
- First Responder/Medical
- Military/Law Enforcement
- Professional Sports
- Self-Employed and Freelance Professionals
Morgan Health Centers and its Affiliates are outpatient centers and NOT an emergency care facility. In case of an emergency please contact a primary care physician or the local emergency room, police or 911.
Morgan Health Centers recognizes the needs of patients with disabilities, as defined by the American Disabilities Act. We continue to make every effort to comply with state and federal accessibility regulations and accommodate patients with disabilities.
- Accessible Parking
- Gender Neutral Bathroom
- Service Animals Welcome
- Wheelchair Accessible Building
- Wheelchair Accessible Restroom
Additional Links to More Information About Me & Morgan Health Centers
I invite you to explore reviews and additional web pages/sites related to me, Morgan Health Centers, and Affiliates.
- Instagram – instagram.com/morganmental